Designed and proven by Champions Tour players, the RX Low Pro Hybrid provides the feel and accuracy of stainless steel with the performance and power of driving woods. Professionals love the non-offset hosel, which sets the golfer up straight and perfectly perpendicular to the ball. And the low profile appeals to amateurs looking for more loft to easily get the ball in the air.
- Optimal COG positioning produces higher launch angles for all lies
- Low-profile face with a high MOI design guarantees stability on off-center impacts, and reduces dynamic torque for more accurate shots
- Uniquely modified weight-distributed sole achieves higher launch and optimum spin condition for better control and accuracy
- Tour-proven head shape and rounded toe inspires confidence at setup
- Soft 431 Stainless Steel construction for superb feel and control
- Grooved sole for faster swing speed and extremely stable direction control
Available in right hand: 19°, 22°, 25°.
|Material||431 Stainless Steel